If any of you live in NYC I am throwing a party Friday night and you are all invited! Here are the details.Screw Your Resolutions Party- THIS FRIDAY!!
Bernietop17.blogspot.com and the people that brought you “The Extravanganza"
SCREW YOUR RESOLUTIONS (and hopefully someone) 2005
Mad River Bar and Grill
1442 3rd Avenue9-12am
Friday Feb 18th
40 dollars all you can drink open bar
TOP 8 reasons to attend
8. You struck out on Valentines day and this is your chance for redemption. "Don't give up, don't ever give up."
7. You are typically the drunkest person in the bar when you go out. Here you will be among peers and we welcome you young Jedi.
6. Work is hard from what I hear, its time to play harder.
5. Immaturity will be looked upon fondly at this establishment. If you act like a 3 year old (who drinks of course) you will be one of the most well behaved people there
4. Admit it, you gave up on your resolutions 2 weeks ago. Join us and trample, dance and spit all over them.
3. Every single one of us misses college whether we care to admit it or not. Take a trip back in a time and party like its 1999.
2. It has been 3 years since you broke out your Frat guy sweater vest or sorority formal T-shirt . Suit up and wear your letters with Pride.
1. Look, if you had one shot or one opportunity, To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment Would you capture it or just let it slip?
Come to the party!!
FRATASTIC SPECTACULAR dress code strongly recommended: acceptable attire for this party includes any T-Shirts adorned with Greek Letters, Sorority formals, Mixers or intramural teams. Other recommended dress include, Togas, Topsiders, Khakis with New Balance, Short Dresses, any 80’s rock band attire and so on. If you have any questions on appropriate frat gear please contact one of the members of the Top17 and they will be glad to instruct you on how to dress.