Friday, February 25, 2005

I Heart Wil Wheaton

Ohmigawrsh, you guys, we totally have to get Wil Wheaton to join. Then we will be really, really cool. I went to his blog to start the comment parade, but he had just posted about Dr. Hunter S. Thompson and I didn't feel right to be all "I's loves you, Wils" in the midst of so much heartfelt sincerity, so then I was going to email him but he says that he doesn't have lots of freetime and, even more importantly, I'm leaving in like six hours for Barbados (i'm location-dropping just to rub it in ... enjoy the snow, suckas!) (i call you 'suckas' but really, in all actuality, i love you like i love vanilla frosting) so I don't want to email him now because then what if he writes back and he gets my out-of-office message and I don't write back for several days and he thinks I'm ignoring him and he hates me? I just wouldn't be able to stand it, if Wil Wheaton hated me; I'd be torn asunder with regrets for my misdeeds.

And so. The task falls unto ye all: Let us smother him with love and adoration and get him to join the gang, because LIKE-A-WHOA, won't the initiation rites be so much fun if he's around?

4 Comments:

Blogger popculturewhore said...

I'm out. I hate star trek.

12:48 AM  
Blogger Alliance of Power said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Alliance of Power said...

Perhaps we should have a two pronged attack. First, we'll hop into two distinctly different El Caminos.

The first one will consist of our sluttiest members--gangstas who can seduce Wil Wheaton.

Everyone in the second El Camino will be equipped with a high powered assault weapon and a QWERTY keyboard. We'll drive by "Bring the Beef" and take 'em down.

Let's roll!

10:46 AM  
Blogger popculturewhore said...

Yeaaaaaa Boyz!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home