Sunday, February 27, 2005

Well, Hey Everyone. Glad I Could Come

Hey guys, Thanks for the invite. I have seen your work and I was pleasantly surprised with the lack of assault. I will make this brief. I haven't been on a Group-Blog before, although it sure does sound fun, right? Actually, I am new to the whole blogging experience, be gentle. I have only had mine up for about a week or so, but feel free to stop by and have a drink.

(By the way, are there rules and regulations for the AOP? I would like to not break any 'laws'.)

For now, Matt

4 Comments:

Blogger Alliance of Power said...

Two things to keep in mind, new gang member Matt:

1) Active participation is what will keep the Alliance the most destructive and lethal blogging gang on the net.

2) Contrary to popular opinion, we are still not a gay pride organization.

7:52 PM  
Blogger popculturewhore said...

Now go over to bringthebeef and defend our gang. You must prove your commitment to the Alliance or we will whip you with a wet noodle.

4:46 AM  
Blogger popculturewhore said...

As for rules and regulations, you must wear official underpants and pray to our ferocious, roving mascot Senor Fernandez, mongooes of power . . .

4:57 AM  
Blogger popculturewhore said...

that was MONGOOSE of power.

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home