Saturday, March 05, 2005

Charter

A serious string about what the Alliance of Power is.

--The AOP was created to convene the Earth's most powerful bloggers and their associates in one forum.
--The secondary idea was to have a group that would engage other bloggers en masse in their comments board.
--Third, this type of unprecedented blogging engagement would foster a dual awareness for the sites we run and the sites we approach.

Before we move on to a new post,

This site won't work without involvement from the members. If you'd like to be removed from the sidebar, you can easily do so. Keep in mind, you can just as easily suggest new ideas or things to do with the site too.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jaun Handy said...

So, do I have to take off my official AOP underpants now? I'm so confused.

5:01 PM  
Blogger winnerofthesat said...

No. You can keep your panties on. I'm basically calling for ideas or some direction from the gang.

5:43 PM  
Blogger popculturewhore said...

Do not EVER remove the official underpants. They should be stuck to your body like teflon. The underpants are the ESSENCE of the AOP. Do not ever forget our commitment to the official underpants, or to our mascot, Senor Fernandez, who is bloated with his own power . . .

6:17 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I want to sell official underpants. yesshhh

11:03 PM  
Blogger popculturewhore said...

The official underpants shall not be used for fodder for consumer culture, Melissa. I expected better of you :-)

11:50 PM  
Blogger Extra Ordinary Boy said...

I am currently commissioning mycustom underpants utilizing the mascot and blog name...I was thinking we should have a slogan...

I am fond of "all your base are belong to us"...but I hear that is taken. :(

any other suggestions?

11:59 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

yeah but we actually neeeeed official underpants IN REALITY! ;)

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home