Tuesday, March 01, 2005

This post is SFW

Thank you Sabrina for shooting stupid Bring the Beef in the face with a cannonball.

BTB, you are now dead to us.

On to business...

Let's take a roll call and publicly execute certain inactive non-Real World Superstars from the side bar!

Who is here?

Also, it's been brought to my attention that resumes are being reviewed for the following positions:

Public Outreach Correspondent
Human Resources Assistant
Director of Beating the Shit out of People
Fun Coordinator
Gang Member

Internal applicants preferred.

7 Comments:

Blogger popculturewhore said...

Suggestions for more equal-opportunity employment:

"Pimp"

"weapons expert" and

"crunk-juice coordinator"

2:22 AM  
Blogger Dan the Goose said...

"Site Designer." Seriously, anyone wanna do it?

123 Not it!

4:17 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

pimp. Yeah.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

How about "Director of Not Posting Anymore Penises on the Site". I nominate Sabrina!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Sabrina_C said...

dear phil,

don't be coy or i will start posting syphillitic cocks. also, i nominate myself as weapons expert.

because like, of course, i am awesome.

1:45 PM  
Blogger popculturewhore said...

Its true. Sabrina IS awesome. And i would like to take this opportunity to nominate myself as Director of Beating the Shit Out of People.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Jaun Handy said...

I am here and I am ready to perform whatever duty the Alliance wishes me to. I said duty.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home