Thursday, May 24, 2007

It only takes ten dollars.

Hello.

I'm raising money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

It's a pretty big deal.

I'm supporting this organization because the "gay community" has proven itself to be extremely effective at raising funds for its own causes, like political organizations and AIDS research and care--but we don't have to support our own causes all the time. As I'm a part of that "community," I think we should contribute to the world around us.

But it doesn't matter what your reason is. Please, go to this page:

(click here:) Dan Renzi

On that page you can make a donation. In Miami, $20 will buy you about 2 drinks. And everyone I know has more than that. If we can afford overpriced liquor, we can afford giving to the leukemia & lymphoma society. And I promise, as much fun as those drinks are, this will feel better.

If you've never given money to a charity before, now is your chance. This is a recording. Please wait for the beep. Thank you.

Daniel Renzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home